Please read the agreement carefully and understand it before continuing to use this website.
Any questions should be forwarded to DevotionalOnly@gmail.com.
All the contents of our portal are based upon the Vedic guidance rendered by the great sages, scholars and learned authors through sastras, satsangs, literature, books and advices. However the practice of the same is to done by the individuals as per their own best judgment. We do not guarantee or assure the correctness of the contents by the scale of the so called modern science.
http://DevotionalOnly.com distributes information supplied by third parties and provides links and references gathered from outside sources of The Web.
By using this service, you agree to assume all risk of loss due to the use, which may be obtained by using this web site.
We have not upload any videos or the content available in this blog. If these contents and videos are objectionable or violating anyone copyrights please contact us. We will remove that contents from this blog.
Information contained herein is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall ANYONE be held liable for any loss of profit, special, incidental, consequential, or other similar claims.
Contact in Case of Abuse
If you have reason to believe that one of our Search Results is violating your copyrights or some of Search Results references to illegal contents, please send an e-mail to DevotionalOnly@gmail.com.
Please allow up to a 3-5 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Please note that we deal only with messages that meet the following requirements:
- Please Provide us with your name, address and telephone number. We reserve the right to verify this information.
- Explain which copyrighted material is affected.
- Please provide the exact and complete pdfdatabase.com search links to the file download link.
- If there are several links, please include all links with complete details in your message. Please do not send any attachments. Simply insert the details in text format into the message.
- If it a case of files with illegal contents, please describe the contents briefly in two or three points.
- Please ensure that you can receive further enquiries from us at the e-mail address you are writing from.
- Please write to us only in English.